about granite peak fabrication
Building More than Skids, Granite Peak Fabrication Builds Partnerships
Founded in 2016, Granite Peak Fabrication is a multi-functional fabrication facility that provides engineering, drafting, and fabrication services for the Oil and Gas industry.
We offer in-house engineering and drafting, along with years of valuable experience in the shop that ensure we produce the highest quality skids while meeting your delivery schedule. Because of our full-service capability, Granite Peak Fabrication can handle all of your fabrication needs, large or small. We deliver quality products at a competitive price on time and offer service and support after delivery.
Granite Peak Fabrication aims to create partnerships in the industry, not customers.
Senior Vice President – Sales
Located at 2291 Renauna in Casper, Wyoming, our facility features the following:
- Fabrication Facility Size: 83,000 sq. ft.
- (21) 26’ wide x 28’ tall bay doors
- All skids/buildings are built-in
- (12) 40,000lbs wire rope hoist systems.
- (1) 300 amp, 5-axis plasma table with ASME head profiling capabilities
- (65) FCAW and GMAW welding machines
- (14) Tank rolls ranging from 12,000 to 40,000 lb. capacities
- (30) pipe welding stations with automated positioners
- (1) 16’ wide x 60’ long x 16’ tall cross draft paint booth