MIDLAND, TX – Granite Peak Fabrication has expanded its quality one-stop fabrication services into the Permian Basin, the most productive oil producing region in the United States, in 2020.
Granite Peak Fabrication opened its 143,000 square foot shop space in Midland, Texas to meet the rising demand from the area’s oil and gas industry for its full-service capability and ability to produce the highest quality products, delivered on time.
The addition of the Midland facility has further expanded the company’s reach as an industry leader in the oil and gas industry, now supplying fabricated solutions nationwide.
With “U” and “R” stamp certifications from the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), the Midland facility can manufacture Division 1 pressure vessels that are second to none.
Equipment offered at the Midland facility:
- ASME code and non-code vessels: Years of experience designing, fabricating and packaging some of the largest ASME certified pressure vessels in the United States
- Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (LACT) and meter skids: Manufactures LACT units designed for accurate measurement and sampling
- Water transfer skids and salt water disposal skids: Design and package modular systems to include pump, piping, filtration, controls, providing turn-key solutions for water transfer and disposal needs
The Midland facility features the following:
- Full service/commissioning and startup support
- 8″ to 100″ OD pipe/vessel shell and head profiling capabilities
- 30″ OD to 144″ OD plate rolling capabilities up to 1.25″ THK
- ASME Section VIII Division 1 Stamp certification
- (2) 5 ton, (2) 7.5 ton, (7) 10 ton and (1) 15 ton wire rope overhead cranes
- 40′ x 80′ sandblast reclamation booth
- Indoor cross draft paint booth
- Tank and vessel installation services
- Firetube removal and installation services
- API tank fabrication in accordance with API12
- Onsite flow testing capabilities for water and crude skids
Granite Peak Fabrication, established in 2016, is a leading provider of oil and gas engineering, drafting, equipment manufacturing, and field services in the United States. Using the latest technology and superior workmanship, we manufacture high-performance processing and rotating equipment to support the most demanding applications in the oil and gas industry. Learn more at granitepeakfabrication.com.