Products & Services
Granite Peak Fabrication: Quality Products On Time
With a “U” Stamp Certification from the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and an “R” Stamp Certification from the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors, Granite Peak Fabrication has the capability to manufacture pressure vessels that are second to none.
We offer LACT units designed for accurate measurement and sampling of various hydrocarbon liquids. Designs can be built to meet your unique requirements or they can be built to minimize capital costs and increase efficiency. All of our LACT’s are designed for reliable, low maintenance and ease of use.
We design and package modular water systems that include pump, piping, filtration, controls, and automation for a reliable, cost-effective, and turn key solution for your water transfer and disposal needs. We design our skids to meet your process conditions and desired specifications.
Granite Peak Fabrication’s engineering and design team is capable of doing any large or small custom projects. We specialize in combining your needs with our capabilities and resources to provide the optimum solution for your specific equipment.
Granite Peak Fabrication provides comprehensive field services with skilled personnel, experienced in several applications. Field commissioning and service on all types of production equipment are included in our field service offerings. We have qualified technicians available for any service concerns whenever and wherever you need them.
Water Transfer Skids/Salt Water Disposal Skids
We design and package modular systems to include pump, piping, filtration, controls, and automation turn-key solutions for your water transfer and disposal needs. We design these skids to meet your process conditions and desired specifications. Whether you are looking for a standard water transfer skid, booster station or injection well application, we design our units for ease of operation and reliable performance.
- Salt Water Disposal (SWD) plants with injection rates up to 60,000 bbl/day @ 1440 PSI
- Waterflood plants
- Truck loading and unloading stations
- Pipeline booster pump stations
- Standard B31.3 Piping Construction
- Carbon Steel, SS, and Composite Piping options
- Full plug and play design with vapor barrier wall & non-classified MCC
- State of the art control that can be integrated with customers’ existing system and software
- Warm and cold weather packages available
- Resolution 35 certified factory for the State of Colorado construction
- Steel Frame, fiberglass and panel building options
- Lifting plans, FEA, wind, snow and seismic calculations and torsional calculations available
- PE-stamped buildings and structures available
Custom Design and Fabrication
In addition to the above products, Granite Peak Fabrication also engineers and fabricates:
- PDC/MCC Buildings
- Production/Injection Manifolds
- Pig Launchers and Receivers
- Pipe Spools
- Filter Skids
- Single Well Pad Skids
- Custom Projects
- Pipe Racks/Pipe Modules
With a semi-automated rolling and welding production line, Granite Peak Fabrication delivers high-quality tanks that meet our customers’ needs.
- Built in accordance with API12F, non-monogrammed
- 500 to 1000 BBl, 15’6” and 21’6” OD designs
- Knuckle Boom delivery available for 750BBl and under