Granite Peak Fabrication: LACTs/Meter Skids
LACT units from Granite Peak Fabrication can be found in use from North Dakota to Texas. With facilities in Casper, WY and Midland, TX our sales and service covers a large market with a diverse customer base.
Do we need a LACT unit?
LACT Units allow producers to accurately measure recovered crude oil to ensure that the agreed-upon royalty payments can be correctly paid out to leaseholders and/or landowners. If you are looking for an automated metering system to measure your production, contact us today.
Custom LACT unit manufacturing
Units can be designed and built to meet your unique needs, or they can be built to minimize capital cost.
Standard Features of Granite Peak Fabrication LACT units:
- Flow ranges from 500-30,000 BPD
- Pressure ranging from 50 -1440 PSI
- Truck loading/off-loading
- Pipeline delivery
- Various pump options
- Standard B31.3 Piping Construction
- Steel Frame, fiberglass or panel building options
Optional Features of Granite Peak Fabrication LACT units:
- Full plug-and-play design with vapor barrier wall & non-classified MCC
- State-of-the-art control that can be integrated with customers’ existing systems and software
- Full wet test capabilities
- Resolution 35 certified factory for state of Colorado construction
- Warm and cold weather packages available
- PE-stamped structures with lifting plans, FEA, wind, snow, seismic, and torsional calculations
Granite Peak Fabrication products and services
Along with being a LACT unit manufacturer, Granite Peak Fabrication is also a full-service engineering, drafting, and fabrication company serving the energy industry: oil and gas, petroleum, wind and solar, water, electrical, and steel. Using the latest technology and superior workmanship, we manufacture high-performance process equipment to support the most demanding applications including: